Access the ski area without the lifts (groomed, marked and secured)
All of the players in resort as well as our dedicated teams have come together to offer you a new playground for the February 2021 school holidays with more activities and entertainment than ever, with new fun play areas and practice zones that are progressive, groomed, marked and secured!
Access to the reconfigured ski area from Saturday 6th February to Sunday 7th March 2021 inclusive*:
• 3 ski touring ascent routes (blue, red and black difficulty levels)
• 1 recommended resort return route via the groomed Jandri blue piste.
• 1 shared, groomed route via Les Demoiselles (walkers, snowshoes, Nordic walking, electric assisted mountain bike)
• 1 cross-country ski track on Les Perrons
On the snow front:
• 2 secured sledging areas and a fun descent route
• 1 supervised beginners’ freestyle zone with rails, modules et slalom cross
• Snow gardens with the Les 2 Alpes ski schools
• 1 hosted DVA park (avalanche awareness information with pisteurs, guides and instructors)
The Crêtes-Diable zone is secured daily by our piste security team to ensure your safety.
Vallée Blanche Area
• Shared, groomed routes (walkers, snowshoes, Nordic walking, electric assisted mountain bike)
⚠️ Beware, outside of groomed walkers’ routes, the Vallée Blanche sector is an unsecured mountain area, accessible at your own risk and peril.
*These activities may be subject to change depending on government announcements.
Rules of practice
RULES OF CAUTION
Conditions of access to the ski area:
• You must be aware of all recommendations and rules of caution posted at the start of the routes.
Signs posted at the start of marked routes or areas:
• All activities are prohibited from 4pm to 9am in order not to disturb the work of the pistebashers or risk any unnecessary danger due to the presence of winch cables.
• Access to marked routes and downhill slopes is strictly forbidden during preventative avalanche triggering operations.
Rules for sharing routes up and down the mountain
For your safety, pay attention to your environment, the routes are accessible for various activities.
• The user going up always has priority.
• On the way down, when you meet another user, keep to the right and slow down.
• On the way up, walk in single file when there are several users.
Outside of the secured and marked perimeters, you access the ski area at your own risk and peril, adapting your behaviour and your technique to ensure your own safety. Any outing requires informing yourself of the weather, avalanche risk, type of terrain and equipping yourself with the necessary safety equipment: avalanche transceiver, shovel, probe, etc.
Secours en montagne / Mountain rescue services : 112
We are more motivated than ever to welcome you in the best possible conditions to the ski area and offer you unforgettable winter holidays. Your health and well-being are our top priorities. We look forward to seeing you in Febraury to make the most of Les 2 Alpes a different way! #L2AForever